Keystone MIS Ltd specialises in supporting Management Information Systems within Schools.
SIMS Training is provided by Keystone MIS. Schools that are supported by Keystone MIS will receive 2 free days (or 4 half days) on any course(s) of their choice.
A Certificate of Attendance and an Invoice for chargeable courses will be sent after the course has taken place. You can also buy days in bulk, please see our COURSE PRICING GUIDE for details if you are interested in buying days up front to save money.
Even if you work in a school who are not supported by Keystone MIS you are still more than welcome to attend any of our training courses. Our experienced dedicated training staff are here to help you get the most out of your SIMS system by utilising the many modules to help achieve its potential. If you wish to discuss further SIMS SUPPORT arrangements or would like to discuss our SIMS Service reviews then please feel free to give us a call or fill in our CONTACT FORM.
Course materials are all included along with refreshments. Lunch will be provided for all of our full day courses.
Training days do not have to be booked at time of purchase, for example, if you wish to purchase 5 days but only book for one day then there is no expiry date on when you must take the remaining 4 days (you can just carry them forward year after year and use them whenever you need).
If you currently use Keystone MIS for your Sims support then your school is entitled to two free training spaces as part of our support package.
There is no catch, no hidden costs, quite simply if you use us for your SIMS support then it is all included. The two free days expire on March 31 st each year if not taken beforehand and on April 1st your school receives two more free days when your support renews.
We have 3 package options available to schools. *
- ½ Day£60
- Full day£120
- 3 Full days£300
- 5 Full days£450
What’s included ?
- Full colour training booklets are provided for each delegate (an electronic copy can be sent on request after the training course).
- Full day courses have Lunch provided (if you have any special diatry requirements then please let us know on the registration form or beforehand and we will endeavour to meet your requirements).
- All courses have refreshments provided (tea, coffee, biscuits etc).
- Certificate of Completion for each delegate is provided.
- Training days do not have to be booked at time of purchase, for example, if you wish to purchase 5 days but only book for one day then there is no expiry date on when you must take the remaining 4 days (you can just carry them forward year after year and use them whenever you need).
- Two Half day training courses count as one full day.
- Please note prices do not include VAT
- Training packages purchased can only be used by the school which has purchased them; they are non-refundable and non-transferable without agreement between Keystone MIS and the school.
- Keystone MIS require 48 hours notice for schools requiring cancellation of training courses.